SSD Ext. 240GB Adata SD600Q, U3.1, Black
- Марка: ADATA
SD600Q External Solid State Drive
The stylish SD600Q is all about speed! The external SSD delivers up to 440MB per second read and write, quadruple the speed you’d get with external hard drives. It does this with 3D NAND Flash, offering excellent performance, reliability, and shorter loading times. What’s more, the SD600Q features a shock-resistance construction, heat dissipation capabilities, silent operation, and is power efficient.
Fast Transfers - No More Waiting Around
You’ll fall in love with the SD600Q at first sight! Delivering read/write of up to 440MB per second, you’ll be able to transfer a 5GB Full HD movie in a mere 26 seconds!
3D NAND Flash – Even More Storage
Packing 3D NAND Flash, or stacked memory, the SD600Q offers greater reliability, durability, and more storage capacity.
Lightweight and Portable
Weighing just 60g, the SD600Q isn’t going to drag you down. Combined with its palm-sized form factor, it’ll slip easily in and out of your bag or pocket, whenever you need it, wherever you may be.
The SD600Q is encased in a shock-absorbing silicone casing to offer max protection for the data and drive inside. The SD600Q can survive falls from up to 1.22 meters and meets the U.S. Military MIL-STD-810G 516.6 standard. In other words, it’s pretty darn tough.
All Major OS Covered
Android*, macOS, and Windows, the SD600Q supports them all. Enjoy your videos, photos, music, and everything else at any moment, and easily share them with the SD600Q. Plus, it's great for gaming too.
* The software and hardware of the host device must be compatible with and support external solid state hard drives in order to utilize OTG data backup and transmission functions.
Enjoy the SSD Advantage
Unlike hard drives, SSDs are perfect as external storage add-ons. They are quiet, completely cool, power efficient, and more durable thanks to the lack of moving parts.
Black / Red / Blue
240GB / 480GB / 960GB (only black)
Dimensions (L x W x H)
80 x 80 x 15.2mm / 3.15 x 3.15 x 0.6inch
60g / 2.1oz
USB 3.2 Gen1 ( backward compatible with USB 2.0 )
Sequential Read (Max*)
Up to 440MB/s
Sequential Write (Max*)
Up to 430MB/s
Operating system requirements
Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10
Mac OS X 10.6 or later (reformatting required for use)
Linux Kernel 2.6 or later
Android 5.0 or later
5–50°C / 41–122°F
DC 5V, 900mA
USB 3.2 cable, Quick start guide
3-year limited warranty
1. Compatibility with specific host devices may vary and could be affected by system environment.
2. Connecting via USB 2.0 requires plugging in to two USB ports for sufficient power delivery. A USB Y-cable will be needed.
3. Please note that USB 3.0, USB 3.1 Gen1, and USB 3.2 Gen1 are in fact the same specification and feature the same exact performance capabilities. The USB Implementers Forum (USB-IF) recently rebranded USB 3.1 Gen1 to USB 3.2 Gen1. For more information about the change, please visit the USB-IF website at www.usb.org.
4. For use with macOS devices, reformatting is required. Please click here to learn more.
делник: 09:00 - 18:00 ч.
събота: почивен ден
неделя: почивен ден
бул. Д-р Г. М. Димитров блок 38
Може да се свържете с нас чрез формуляра по-долу.
Моля ползвайте този формуляр, за да поискате рекламация.